Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, October 10, 2016

Mid-American Motor Works concert (Effingham, IL) - Luke Bryan Concert October 15, 2016 - 15,000 in attendance [estimate]

http://www.lukebryan.com/tour.html

Chairs & blankets are allowed in designated areas • No coolers allowed • No backpacks • No outside food or drink • No fireworks or weapons of any kind • No animals other than service animals • No video cameras or professional lens cameras • No re-entry
No glass containers on grounds • Tickets must be presented for access to parking areas
Is this a family friendly event?
This is a family friendly event with adequate security, but please be aware that alcohol will be sold at the event which is general admission and that your discretion should be used before bringing young children to the show.
If I cannot drive home, can I leave my car?
No. Plans will need to be made on your behalf in advance of the show to get you and your car home after the show ends. Please drink responsibly.
What if my car gets stuck/or I lock my keys in my car?
There may be a wrecker service on site to help with car issues (Charges will apply according to the company). If there is not a wrecker service on site, please contact your local wrecker service.

No comments: