Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, April 1, 2016

Country - Southern Country Gospel - Country / Rock

Just asked an e-question of our invited Guest Country Duo of Springfield (Mark and Pam Fisher) -- do you know "1, 2, 3 like a Bird I Sing" or "I Thought He Walked On Water" ?


REPLY =
I'm not familiar at all with the Tim McGraw song, but the Randy Travis one I remember and have always considered straight country.



Getting the word out is the best way to help ... one thing I would share with folks is that we don't fit any single category of music.  I would consider us more Southern Gospel with some country, some contemporary, and some classic.  We've got something for everyone!



See you Sunday! -- April 3, 6 p.m. Concert at Cowden, IL United Methodist Church [Cedar at Third Streets] - 62422 in Shelby County, IL

No comments: