Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Obama's Kind words for his rival (GOP Nominee) - Nov. 6 - Noon from Chicago, IL

from USA TODAY online article:

Here's what Obama said during a brief stop at an Obama For America office on Chicago's South Side this morning:
"I also want to say to Gov. Romney, congratulations on a spirited campaign," Obama said. "I know that his supporters are just as engaged and just as enthusiastic and working just as hard today. We feel confident we've got the votes to win, that it's going to depend ultimately on whether those votes turn out. And so I would encourage everybody on all sides just to make sure that you exercise this precious right that you have that people fought so hard for, for us to have.
"I'm looking forward to the results. And I expect that we'll have a good night. But no matter what happens, I just want to say how much I appreciate everybody who has supported me, everybody who has worked so hard on my behalf. And again, I want to congratulate Gov. Romney and his team for a hard-fought race as well."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2012/11/06/obama-romney-ran-spirited-campaign/1686339/

No comments: