Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Head Coach Brian Kelly of Notre Dame Football issues belated statement on killing of George Floyd in MInnesota

from 247sports dot-com re-cap of Twitter official post:

Notre Dame head football coach Brian Kelly is the latest to go public with his thoughts on the situation, releasing a statement through his Twitter account Saturday morning (May 30, 2020).
"Enough! Senseless loss of life, violence, unrest and continued racial injustice. My voice should have been heard earlier, but I was at a loss for words," wrote Kelly Saturday morning on Twitter. "My thoughts and prayers go out to the Floyd family and all those affected by prior injustice. I lend my support to be a solution and stand with all those committed to change."
Floyd was killed following his arrest by Minneapolis Police on Monday May 25, 2020.

No comments: